Fall is officially here in the United States, and every good autumn includes a good reading list for kids. There is nothing better than sitting under a tree, enjoying the fresh fall air with some lemonade and a good book. Do you have a reading list?
In case you need some ideas, I’ve included a list of some of my favorites:
- The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss
- Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
- Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White
- The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter
- Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
- A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- Philip & Phoebe by Anne Brandt
Let me know what’s on your reading list!